CONTACT & INFO
Write to us!
How to get here!
- Coming from the south: Take the motorway exit Klausen/Chiusa, drive in the direction of Bressanone (approx. 10 km). Once in Bressanone, cross the bridge (Auenhausbrücke – first exit) at the third roundabout (the farm Marxenhof is signposted from here). Then turn immediately right on Via Cesare Battisti and continue (approx. 500 m) to Via Elvas. Turn towards Elvas. After 200 m turn left into Hartmannweg / Ortnerweg and after 20 m keep right, following the paved street Ortnerweg. At the end of the paved path keep to the right, the farm Marxenhof is after 100 m on the left.
- Coming from the north: take the motorway exit Bressanone / Val Pusteria (the next after Vipiteno), then drive towards Bressanone (approx. 5 km) and reach the Auenhaus bridge at the second roundabout. Now leave the roundabout at the third exit (from here the Marxenhof is signposted). Now see above.
- From the centre – Adlerbrücke over Schlipfgasse, Hartmannweg / Ortnerweg to Ortnerweg 23 (approx. 500 m walk).
- From the train station – Follow Bahnhofstrasse, cross the station crossing and follow Regensburger Allee, past the Bressanone tourist cooperative, through the Sonnentor, Erhardsplatz via Kleine Lauben, Große Lauben, Pfarrplatz and Adlerbrückengasse and then follow Schlipfgasse like described above (approx. 25 minutes’ walk).
- With the bus line 328 (Bressanone – Hochplateuau Naz-Sciaves) you can reach us from the train station every hour (10 minutes past the hour) and get off at the bus stop Bressanone – Ortnerweg. Follow the Ortnerweg, which is to the left of Elvaserstrasse, and you will find the farm Marxenhof after approx. 150 m.
- The same bus line will take you from the Bressanone – Ortnerweg stop at 37 minutes past the hour to the Bressanone-Elvas junction or to the train station. The valley station of the Plose ski area can be reached with the shuttle bus, which starts at the Bressanone-Elvas junction, or by car (approx. 7 km). We will be happy to pick you up at the train station on your arrival in Bressanone.